In 1954, CDSA established a division for young players.
In 1970, the division was reorganized as Youth Sports School (YSS)
In 1976-2000, YSS was named Specialized Youth School of Olympic Reserve (SYSOR)
In 2001, the school became a part of PFC CSKA and got the official name PFC CSKA YSS
PFC CSKA YSS Director is Oleg Malyukov (Master of Sports)
YSS consists of 12 teams.
Elder Group: pupils born in 1994, 1995 and 1996
Juniors group: pupils born in 1997, 1998 and 1999
Boys group: pupils born in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
PFC CSKA FOOTBALL SCHOOL. FACTS AND NUMBERS
* There are players of 12 age groups from 6 to 17 years old (born 1993-2004) in PFC CSKA football school
* Total amount of the school players is 320. They are fully equipped and get scholarship from PFC CSKA.
* There are two football fields with up-to-date artificial surface on the territory of the school and fitness-centre, sports hall for winter training and swimming pool, as well as natural and artificial fields, are at the disposal of the kids nearby the “October” stadium
* Every year PFC CSKA football school teams participate in Moscow Cup and league competitions, in the championship of Russia and also in a number of major international competitions with the participation of top-teams from Europe and the rest of the world
* For the players from another cities there is a boarding school that accommodates 50 young footballers from different parts of the country
* Medical care of all the school players is provided by military-sporting dispensary (VSD CSKA) as well as by leading Moscow clinics where the players from the first and reserve PFC CSKA teams undergo medical examinations